Elizabeth Cooper
Alright, enough with the pink for a while. (I can hear you -- yeah, you over there -- breathing a sigh of relief.)

Simon Says Stamp also has an "Anything Goes" theme this week for their challenge, and I couldn't resist playing along. This is what I came up with:


I like the end result so much, I'm going to save it and give it to my parents for their wedding anniversary. It's not until June, but they don't read the blog, so I'm safe revealing this so far in advance. :-)


Supplies
Cardstock: Recollections "Vanilla"
Pattern Paper: Fancy Pants Designs "Beach Bum" 6x6 pad
Stamps: Autumn Leaves "Borders Love Each Day"
Ink: Dew Drop Brilliance "Cosmic Copper", Inkadinkado "Terra Cotta", Memento "Rich Cocoa"
Embellishments: Stickles "Platinum", Recollections Adhesive Faux Pearls, Prima Flowers, ribbon and buttons from my stash.
1 Response
  1. Christine Says:

    Oh what a pretty card!! I think that your parents will absolutely love it. The lace is such an elegant touch!! Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine