Elizabeth Cooper
It's snowing here today. After a mild winter, we've been getting buried under a mountain of snow for the past week, and I'm tired of it. It's March - shouldn't spring be here by now?

I wanted a bright card to cheer me up. I pulled out the "Springtime" 6x6 paper pad from Echo Park, and set to work. This was the end result:


Unfortunately, the photo doesn't show the silver accents as well as I'd like. They're bright and glittery, and very pretty in real life.


Supplies
Cardstock: Recollections "Vanilla"
Pattern Paper: Echo Park "Springtime" 6x6 pad
Stamps: Fiskars "Grateful" stamp set
Ink: Versafine "Imperial Purple" ink
Embellishments: Stickles "Silver", Prima Flowers "Sugar Blooms Celebrate", Jillibean Soup "Apple Cheddar Soup" labels, ribbon from my stash.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses