Elizabeth Cooper
I've got a super simple, but very cute card to show off today. I was inspired by this week's "Less is More" challenge, which had us using this sketch:

Cute, huh?

Here's what I came up with:


I started with a piece of pattern paper from Me & My Big Ideas: Specialty Cardstock 12x12 pad. I really liked this particular pattern because it had a vertical strip built in on the left with that bright green design. Then I added a piece of brown silk ribbon from my stash, and adhered it to the left side of the card to create the other vertical strip in the sketch.

For my sentiment, I used one of my favorite embellishments ever, a beautiful charm from The Girls' Paperie: Glitter Charm Quotes pack. I adhered it to the card using glue dots, and then I wrapped another piece of that same ribbon around the top and tied it into a knot.


And just that easy, the card was done!


3 Responses
  1. Virginia L. Says:

    Exquisite! Love the colors and details, Elizabeth!!


  2. Karen B. Says:

    This is absolutely beautiful! So serene and a nice reminder to those that worry to much (like me!)


  3. Elizabeth, I love the combined patterns and colors here! And I have that Girls' Paperie charm too, and it is so wonderful. I really like your added touch of satiny brown ribbon! I'll have to try that.

    Thanks for visiting my blog today!