Elizabeth Cooper
As you already know, I've been on a pink kick... and it continues today, with this very bright, cheery card:


I wanted to create something for the Ribbon Carousel Challenge, which this week features the ever-popular "Anything Goes" theme. The only requirement was to use ribbon, bakers twine, jute twine, lace or thread somewhere in the project. I used the cute pink organza ribbon at the top of my card. I pulled it out of my scraps pile, so unfortunately I'm not sure where the original came from. I hope that doesn't disqualify me from participating in the challenge. :-)


Supplies
Cardstock: Recollections "Pastel"
Pattern Paper: s.e.i Bright Blossoms 12x12 pad
Stamps: Hero Arts "Spring Borders" stamp set
Ink: VersaMark, VersaFine: Crimson Red
Embossing Powder: Recollections Opaque White Embossing Powder
Punches: Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly Large Double Punch, Stampin' Up! Butterfly Punch
Embellishments: Recollections Adhesive Faux Pearls, Martha Stewart Butterfly Stickers, ribbon from my stash.
3 Responses
  1. Hi Elizabeth, your card's pretty colors just popped out to me on the RCC blog so I had to click on the thumbnail :D

    Honestly, I'm in awe of all crafters who keep track of their supply's origin. I have so many ribbons and paper scraps, and it'd be a tedious project to identify all the brands...


  2. Thanks so much for stopping by, Anke! Like you, I have a ton of scraps, but I always feel bad when I can't remember where a particular item came from. Not that anyone would want to duplicate my card exactly, but just in case. :-)

    By the way, I love, love, love the cute little spoon penguins on your blog. So adorable!


  3. What a beautiful card--LOVE the summer theme! THANKS for playing along with us over at the RCC:)